The NewCourtland Way…Programs that Educate and Inspire
NewCourtland is a recognized leader in developing programs that educate and inspire—not only for the seniors we serve, but also for those who care for them.
- Comfort & Joy™ Our award-winning interactive arts and cultural program that celebrates intergenerational artistic achievement by pairing seniors with school-aged children and local artists
- SELF (Seniors Empowered for Lifelong Fitness) Specifically designed for seniors, SELF is a specialized exercise program consisting of stretching, mobility and calisthenics
- Living Well, Learning Well An award-winning health education program that targets adults 55 and older, their families and caregivers to provide them with the tools to reverse or prevent diseases commonly affecting their community by offering free workshops and other educational services that address topics of interest to older adults.
- Pastoral Care Support for seniors by creating environments where spiritual fellowship can grow for people of all faith traditions, beliefs and backgrounds
- Ladder of Opportunity A program that provides employees with the opportunity to advance their education in the nursing field, from nursing assistant through graduate degrees, while providing assistance along each rung