The independence you want.
The healthcare you need.
What is NewCourtland LIFE?
NewCourtland LIFE (stands for Living Independently for Elders) is a comprehensive program that is committed to keeping low-income seniors who are 55 and older as independent as possible, for as long as possible, in the place they call home by providing high quality healthcare with supportive services.
What services does NewCourtland LIFE provide?
LIFE provides all of the services listed below (and more!) by members of the LIFE team with the same goal - keeping participants healthy and in their current home.
Our healthcare offerings include:
- Primary Care
- Specialist Care
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy
- Pharmacy and Prescriptions
- Home Modifications (if needed)
- Health Insurance
Our supportive services include:
- Adult Day Care
- Home Health Care
Plus, for participants that income qualify, LIFE is free. There are no entry fees, no co-pays, no monthly fees, and no annual fees. Participants may be fully and personally liable for the costs ofan unauthorized or out-of-LIFE program agreement services (except emergency services).
Am I eligible to join NewCourtland LIFE?
- Are you 55 or older?
- Do you live in the service area of NewCourtland LIFE?
- Zip Codes: 19111, 19114, 19115, 19116, 19118, 19119, 19120, 19124, 19126, 19127, 19128, 19129, 19132, 19135, 19136, 19138, 19141, 19144, 19149, 19150, 19152, or 19154
- Are you in need of long-term care (such as a nursing home) but would prefer to remain in your current home with the healthcare and supportive services provided by LIFE?
If you answered YES to these three questions, give NewCourtland LIFE a call at 1-888-530-4913. One of our trained professionals will be happy to answer your questions and guide you toward enrollment in the LIFE program.
NewCourtland LIFE Center Locations
NewCourtland LIFE Allegheny Center
1940 W. Allegheny Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19132
NewCourtland LIFE Germantown Center
6950 Germantown Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19119