Thank you for your interest in NewCourtland.
Please click HERE to see a list of open positions.
NewCourtland Human Resources
The NewCourtland Difference…
A Partnership of Caring
Each NewCourtland Network affiliate honors its employees as partners in caring and understands that a high-quality of life and care for seniors can only be achieved through compassion, dedication, hard work and a highly trained work force. This Partnership of Caring is the cornerstone of the NewCourtland Difference.
The programs within Employee PRIDE (Provide Respect, Incentives, career Development and Education) seek to improve the lives of NewCourtland Network employees, their families, those we serve and our community. NewCourtland encourages all employees to adopt a healthy lifestyle through educational offerings and support throughout the year.
- This employer-assisted home ownership program offers Full Time employees $3,000 toward closing costs when purchasing a home.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Offers confidential assistance for a variety of personal and professional concerns through confidential in person or telephonic sessions.
- Benefit Offerings
- Medical, Dental and Vision with available STD offerings. We also offer ancillary benefits through Colonial Life.
- An employee referral bonus program that offers $800 for a full-time RN referral and $400 for any non-nursing positions within the NewCourtland Network.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Regular full-time and part-time employees (who work 30 hours or more per week) who have completed one year of continuous employment are eligible to apply for tuition assistance: up to $2,000 annually for full-time employees and up to $1,000 annually for part-time employees. The subjects studied must coincide with their current career at NewCourtland or go towards a Nursing Degree (C.N.A, RN or LPN).